Thursday, August 23, 2012

Reason for this blog

There are few reasons why I started these blogs. I have been taking and appearing for java / JEE interviews for sometime now. At every interview I had faced some new question and some old ones. Since an interviewer does not tell you what is the right answer to his question is, I felt that all these questions can be posted to a wider audience. This was the reason that I thought of writing this blog.

Other reasons may be stated as below:

1. It will help me understand my technical level as well.
2. It will help others looking for an answer.
3. Since, writing or understanding answer to a question requires research and testing, it will help me improve my skills as well.
4. It will act as a repository for questions that are asked frequently in interviews.
5. It will help unearth questions / answer that I have not heard yet.
6. It may even help to vent out my frustration as sometimes it is not easy to convince your senior tech leads of the solution. The question or discussion may be posted here and will help me and others to understand and use as reference point.
7. It will help me develop my writing skills and hence communication skills.

I thought the advantages are more than just one fold, then why not capture it online. Hence the reason for this blog.